Teeter Hang Ups already offers the best-rated, most customizable inversion tables on the market thanks to over 30 years of engineering evolution – so what could make them better? The Better Back Inversion Program Mat not only provides non-skid protection for hard floors, but it also puts 24 illustrated stretches and exercises within view while you are inverted. The detailed drawings on the mat offer a simple, quick-reference guide so you can make the most of your Teeter Inversion Table!
Inverted movement is vital to maintaining muscle and joint health by encouraging rehydration and improving flexibility. Joints that are slightly out of alignment from overuse and misuse are helped to naturally realign with gentle stretching during decompression, resulting in better body symmetry and posture. And when you are ready for a body-sculpting workout, inverted exercises target glutes, legs and the core without adding risky, compressive loads to the spine.
- 24 illustrated movements plus an inversion angle diagram offer a quick-reference guide within view while inverted
- Progress at your own speed through series of inverted stretches up to advanced “full inversion” exercises
- Offers non-skid protection for hard floors and fits under any Teeter inversion table footprint
- Use with your Teeter Inversion Table or reverse to use as an oversized yoga/exercise mat
- Washable, latex-free material with durable double-layer/mesh fabric insert construction
- Gray mat printed with black/blue graphics
In-Use Length: 60"
In-Use Width: 36"
In-Use Height: .16"
Assembled Weight: 4 lbs
Carton Length: 36.42
Carton Width: 4.21
Carton Height: 4.33
Shipper Carton Weight: 4.5 lbs