Get a great deal on Teeter's top-of-the-line inversion table, which features an extra-long handle that reduces the need to bend to secure the ankles. The Teeter Contour L5 Ltd. offers a premium inversion experience with a modern twist on a classic design: its sleek, curved frame and one-click balance feature enhances ease of use and adjustability for the smoothest rotation and control. The Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle System makes securing the ankles easy… and comfortable, thanks to its micro-adjusting ratchet and Ergo-Embrace Cups with specialty foam and pressure-reducing design The EZ-Angle Tether marks pre-set angles of inversion at 20, 40 and 60 degrees.
The Teeter Difference
Competitors have tried to mimic our best-selling products, but looks are where the similarities end. The real "Teeter Difference" is found in our premium components and innovative design born from 30 years of engineering evolution. Teeter inversion tables meet UL (Underwriters Laboratories) stringent inversion table safety standards, and our inversion tables consistently outperform the competition in comparison testing for endurance, rotation control, and ease of assembly.
Built for the Benefits
Easily adjustable for your body type, comfortable to use and a breeze to fold and store, a Teeter inversion table fits into your life as perfectly as it fits your body. A 5-Year Full Warranty and a legacy of over 2 million Teeter users give you confidence that you’re supported by the best in the business. Teeter Hang Ups is fueled by the passion of one man who turned his own struggles with back pain into a life-changing solution for millions of people worldwide. Roger Teeter's inversion tables are truly built for the benefits, with a focus on features that help you achieve the ultimate in relaxation, comfort and a feel-good decompressive stretch. Trust Teeter for a better back, better body®.
Unique to the Contour L5
- Deluxe EZ-Reach™ Ankle System with extra-long handle reduces the need for bending and is made of aerospace-grade stainless steel with a gravity lock safety system
- One-Click Balance Feature allows the user to easily adjust the balance point to accommodate users of different shapes and sizes without the need to remove the bed from the frame
- Patented Pivot System ensures smooth, whisper-soft rotation and control
- Sleek Frame Design stylishly allows for easier mounting and dismounting
- EZ-Angle™ Rotation Control features specialized guide with pre-set positions for beginning through advanced inversion
Customizable Comfort and Support
- Flex Technology™ Bed with ergonomic shape and movable rib support system flexes with you to allow greater range of motion during stretching and exercise
- Smooth, durable and easy-to-clean bed surface reduces friction to optimize decompression
- Acupressure Nodes come in two sizes, insert anywhere into the Ergonomic Flex Technology bed to add healing pressure for the supporting muscles of the spine
- Decompression Arch can be positioned behind the neck or back for deeper compression and improved alignment
- Large Support Hand Grips are rubber-coated and provide easy-reach assistance during inversion, can also be used as “traction handles” for additional stretching and decompression
- Ergo-Embrace™ Supports with specialty foam and pressure-reducing design evolved from years of research to make our most comfortable ankle cups yet
- Head Pillow can be moved or removed for your comfort needs
Reliable, Trustworthy Performance
- Heavy-Duty Steel Base features corner feet to protect floors and a scratch-resistant finish
- UL Listed Label demonstrates that Teeter Inversion Tables are independently certified to meet the toughest quality standards
- 5-Year Full Warranty
Easy to Use
- Ankle Comfort Dial foot platform dials up or down for a customized, secure fit
- Precision balancing design provides smooth, controlled rotation with minimal effort and allows for secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises stretching
- Folds for Storage in just a few seconds to 25” x 27.75” x 68” (63.5 x 70.5 x 172.7 cm)
Get Started in Minutes
- Easy assembly, less than ¼ the average number of parts of other inversion tables; includes tools for assembly
- User Guides include a full-color glossy Owner’s Manual attached to the product and Instructional DVD to guide you through assembly and use
- 5 Bonus Healthy Back Routines by Dr. Shawn on the Instructional DVD teach you how to wake up and warm up your spine, strengthen and stretch your core, improve your posture and incorporate stretching and exercise on your Teeter
Height Capacity: 4'8" - 6'6" (142 - 198 cm)
Height Capacity: 4'8" - 6'6" (142 - 198 cm)
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs (136 kg)
Non-Use Length: 64"
Non-Use Height: 61"
In-Use Length: 83"
In-Use Width: 27.8""
In-Use Height: 88"
Assembled Weight: 65.9
Carton Length: 50
Carton Width: 30
Carton Height: 9
Shipper Carton Weight: 80.5
Warranty: Full 5-Year Warranty