Precor TRM 223
Looking for fitness equipment that feels great, is reliable, lasts for years and keeps you engaged? The new Energy™ Series Treadmills provide a fitness center quality workout in the convenience of your home. With technology adapted from our commercial-grade models, these treadmills have design and convenience features that will help you reach your fitness goals faster and enjoy your workouts more.
If you are seeking a stable, reliable and fully featured treadmill, the 223 is the answer. Touch sensor and wireless heart rate monitoring, SmartRate® target heart zone monitoring, 10 preset workouts add variety to your fitness routine, speed and incline controls from our commercial series and no required maintenance come standard. The 223 will help keep you moving toward your fitness goals.
Features of the Precor TRM 223 Precision Treadmill
- Energy Stride™ Technology: Energy Stride™ Technology uses the patented deck mounting system from our commercial treadmills to reduce stress on your joints by giving areas of the deck optimal amounts of underfoot cushioning and rigidity for the most comfort throughout your stride.
- Structurally Sound Design: The non-folding design provides a more structurally sound and stable platform than folding types. Mechanical and electrical components are designed and tested for years of reliability and trouble free operation.
- Preset Workouts: 10 preset workouts help you tailor your exercise to your fitness goals and stay challenged. Built-in warm up and cool down periods.
- 3 HP Motor and No Maintenance Design: Powerful 3 HP continuous duty motor runs cool and quiet providing plenty of power and torque when you want it--such as during interval training when you need to speed up and slow down in a hurry. 100% no maintenance design means you won't need periodic service calls.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Maximize your workout results with touch sensor and wireless heart rate monitoring. Works with any Polar® compatible wireless heart rate transmitter (sold separately).
- SmartRate® Target Heart Zone helps you stay in your fat burn, cardio or peak target zone for a more efficient cardio and weight loss workout.
Additional Product Features
- Energy Stride™ System: Yes
- Speed Range: 0.5 - 12.0 mph / 0.8 - 19.3 kph
- Deck Elevation Range: 0% - 15% Incline
- Handrails: Full length
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Touch sensor and wireless with any Polar® compatible chest strap transmitter
- SmartRate® Target Heart Zone: Yes
- Number of Workout Metrics: 13
- LCD Screen and Overlay: High contrast blue and white LCD Display, Scratch and Chemical Resistant. *Exclusive to Precision and Energy Precor Products.
- Dome Switch Keys: Commercial-quality feel and reliability “snap” dome keys give tactile and audio feedback when pressed. *Exclusive to Precision and Energy Precor Products.
- Secure Hand Holds: Grab It console is comfortable to hold, enabling precision when interacting with the dome switch keys and audio controls.
- Storage: Expansive reading rack with robust clips to hold devices, Deep pockets on treadmill storage, oversize bottle holder, remote shelves. *Exclusive to Precision and Energy Precor Products.
- Overmold Technology: Unlike spray, coating, or glue, overmold is a mechanical process which binds rubber to the plastic for non-slip, cushioning protection which is easy to clean
- Secure Clips: Ergonomic clips prevent rattling, tested to simulate a workout every day of the year for 40 years. *Exclusive to Precision and Energy Precor Products.
- Audio Controls: Control the music from any device using a 3.5mm audio jack. *Exclusive to Precision and Energy Precor Products.
- Headphone Jack: Commercial grade components, Out of the sweat path, If cable is pulled, device isn’t pulled
- Stop Key: Solid, tactile feedback Stop key. Proven by best-in-class user studios to better provide feedback than buttons. *Exclusive to Precision and Energy Precor Products.
- Expansive Storage Compartments: Yes
- Reading Rack: Yes
- SmartGrip™ Mobile Phone and Tablet Holder: Yes
- Headphone Jack: Yes
- Music Volume Control: Yes
- Speed and Deck Elevation Controls: Tap style Dome Keys
- User IDs: 2
- Preset Workouts: 10
- Preva® Integration: Yes
- Software Upgrade Capable: Yes
- No Maintenance Treadmill Belt: Yes
- Running Surface: 20" W x 57" L / 51 cm W x 145 cm L
- Deck: Phenolic surface, 1" / 2.54 cm fiberboard
- Motor: 3.0 HP Continuous Duty
- Dimensions: 81" L x 33" W x 60" H / 206 cm L x 82 cm W x 152 cm H
- Weight: 238 lbs / 108 kg
- Power: 120 V
Parts & Wear Items: 7 Years
Console: 5 Years
Labor: 1 Year